AUTEL HANDHELD OBD2 SCANNER
In the aircraft maintenance world we had an acronym, KISS. This meant "Keep It Simple Stupid." This is exactly what this little Autel OBD2 scanner is. No frills, no flashy screens, but a simple, nice, easy to travel with OBD2 scanner. Throw this one in your glovebox or your tool bag. A must have tool for older cars, especially BMWs.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
- Views Freeze Frame Data
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
- Easy plug-in and scan operation
- Free Updates for Life at Autel
- PN: AL329
This unit only reads Engine fault codes, and is devoid of any additional features.
If you wish to be able to read fault codes in your Engine and Transmission, ABS/TCS, Airbag system then please purchase Autel Maxicheck