MTS Technik E36 Coilovers - Street
MTS Technik may be new to the USA market, but they are not new to designing and creating suspension systems. MTS Technik coilovers feature industry leading components found on higher end suspension systems for a fraction of the price. All coilover systems are protected by a double layer of gold zinc on the steel shock body to increase corrosion resistance. Unlike other manufacturers, they use world leading Eibach sport springs to guarantee the best ride you can trust. All MTS Technik coilovers are TUV certified.
Note: These coilovers do not include camber plates. You can purchase them separately or use your original top hat mount.
Front Drop: 1.57" to 3.15" (40mm-80mm)
Rear Drop: 1.57" to 3.15".98" to 3.54" (40mm-80mm)
- TUV Certified
- High Quality 2 year warranty without mileage limit
- Twin tube technology for stable shock performance
- Gas pressurized shocks to eliminate the "foaming effect"
- Specially selected type of thread and wide range of suspension adjustment allows for optimal setting of the car
- Innovative hexacoil spring perch
- Double layer gold zinc coating
- World leading Eibach Springs
Fitment: 1991-1999 316i, 318is, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i, M3
*Shipping times usually take 1-2 weeks.
Click for more info on the V2 camber/caster plates: CLICK HERE