MTS TECHNIK E9x XI COILOVERS - STREET
MTS Technik may be new to the USA market, but they are not new to designing and creating suspension systems. MTS Technik coilovers feature industry leading components found on higher end suspension systems for a fraction of the price. All coilover systems are protected by a double layer of gold zinc on thesteel shock body to increase corrosion resistance. Unlike other manufacturers, they use world leading Eibach sport springs to guarantee the best ride you can trust. All MTS Technik coilovers are TUV certified.
Note: These coilovers do not include camber plates.
Note: The major difference of the street vs sport is the street features a progressive rear spring with a lighter spring rate, while the sport features a linear rear spring with a heavier spring rate.
Front Drop: .0" to 1.77" (0mm-45mm)
Rear Drop: .0" to 1.57" (0mm-45mm)
- TUV Certified
- High Quality 2 year warranty without mileage limit
- Twin tube technology for stable shock performance
- Gas pressurized shocks to eliminate the "foaming effect"
- Specially selected type of thread and wide range of suspension adjustment allows for optimal setting of the car
- Innovative hexacoil spring perch
- Double layer gold zinc coating
- World leading Eibach Springs
Fitment: 2006-2013 325xi / 325i xDrive / 330xi / 330i xDrive / 335xi / 335i xDrive / 320d xDrive / 330xd / 330d xDrive
*Shipping times usually take 1-2 weeks.