MTS TECHNIK E30 COILOVERS - STREET (NO WELDING)
MTS TechnikMTS Technik may be new to the USA market, but they are not new to designing and creating suspension systems. MTS Technik coilovers feature industry leading components found on higher end suspension systems for a fraction of the price. All coilover systems are protected yellow powdercoat on the shock body to increase corrosion resistance. Unlike other manufacturers, they use world leading Eibach sport springs to guarantee the best ride you can trust. All MTS Technik coilovers are TUV certified.
Note: These coilovers require no cutting and welding of the original shock tube. If you are looking for the weld in version, we also sell these.
Note: These will only fit 51mm shock tubes. Early model E30s used 45mm.
Note: This version will not work with camber plates. You will need your original top hat and strut mount.
Front Drop: 1.18" to 2.36" (30mm-60mm)
Rear Drop: .98" to 2.36" (25mm-60mm)
- TUV Certified
- High Quality 2 year warranty without mileage limit
- Twin tube technology for stable shock performance
- Gas pressurized shocks to eliminate the "foaming effect"
- Specially selected type of thread and wide range of suspension adjustment allows for optimal setting of the car
- Innovative hexacoil spring perch
- Additional height adjustment at the bottom mount, allowing the car's height to be changed without interfering with spring operation
- Double layer gold zinc coating
- World leading Eibach Springs
Fitment: 1982-1991 315,316,316i,318i,318is,320i,323i,325i,325is,328e,324d,324td
*Shipping times usually take 1-2 weeks.