BMW E36 Coupe Door Card Panel Replacement
When BMW designed the E36 door cards in the 1990s, they thought it was a good idea to use cardboard and school glue. Over the last 3 decades, it turns out these door panels did not hold up very well.
We decided to create an OEM style replica made out of ABS plastic that will last a lifetime. These BMW E36 lightweight door card panel replacements are thermoformed from one piece of plastic. Our door panels are the highest quality and guaranteed not to rattle, shake, or fall apart. The panel features OEM styling so it does not stand out from the crowd. We wanted to create a lightweight panel replacement that looks like the original. The door pull is replaced with a lightweight nylon strap. The stock door handle trim can be installed as well.
These door panels have the option to run no speakers for racing or track applications, or you can use our prescoured templates on the back to install the OEM speakers, and mirror switch in their correct location.
All door panel kits come with the pull straps and black installation hardware.Features:
- High quality thermoformed ABS plastic
- OEM style look
- Lightweight nylon pull strap
- Prescored speaker and mirror switch cutouts
- Ability to use OEM handle trim
- 3 lbs 8 oz for front (OEM 8 lbs)
- 2 lbs for rear (OEM 4 lbs)
- Front Panels (Sold as Pair)
- Full Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
- Rear Panels (Sold as Pair)