EVENTURI E39 M5 CARBON FIBER COLD AIR INTAKE
The BMW E39 M5 Eventuri intake is designed to offer a complete solution as an upgrade to the stock airbox system. Eventuri's aim was to develop an intake system for the S62 engine which worked with the stock ECU map and MAF sensors and produced a genuine improvement in the driving experience. With their Patent Pending Venturi housing, they have ensured that the airflow remains as laminar as possible. Furthermore, the addition of a true cold air feed by adding scoops integrated with the front fog lamps results in the lowest possible inlet air temperature. This leads to an optimized intake system which delivers noticeable performance gains consistently.
The E39 M5 Eventuri system uses their Patent Pending Carbon Fiber Housings with our bespoke Gen-2 filter which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the inlet tubes. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
Gains: 8-12 HP, 8-10 FT LBS Torque
- 2 Carbon Fiber Venturi Housings
- 2 High Flow generation 2 Air Filters
- 2 Aluminum Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- 2 Foglamp surrounds with integrated air ducts
- 2 Flexible Neoprene air ducting sections
- 2 Laser Cut Aluminum Shields
- Laser Cut Custom Brackets
- High quality Silicone couplers with BMW specific hose clamps